You don't have to be a professional athlete to be treated like one.
Minimising your time away from sport & exercise is our main priority.
Here is a summary of what to expect from your experience with ProCare. If you are not injured but you would like us to help you with an injury prevention programme, please call us for a free consultation on 07840180668.
90 minute appointment: £90.00
- A diagnosis wil be made & explained thoroughly so that you completely understand the problem (you leave the clinic with a plan of action).
- Timeframes for your recovery & return to sport will be explained in detail.
- Slow motion video analysis with instant feedback. This includes complex movements such as running, weight lifting & change of direction. This will increase your understanding about how your body compensates when you are injured. It also enables us to identify problems that cannot be seen in real time, which can be a major cause of injury.
- We offer you advice about whether you would need possible investigations e.g. x-Rays, MRI scans, ultrasound scans, blood tests, etc.
- We can also help you understand the results of previous investigations & we will explain the significance of these results to you.
- We offer advice about when an invasive procedure maybe needed or considered e.g. surgery, injections etc.
- We build a specific injury risk profile for you so that we can help prevent injuries occurring in the future.
- Onward referral recommendations if required including written correspondence with your GP or consultant.
- Communication with your coach or trainer if training needs to be adapted or altered.
60 minute appointment: £60.00
- You receive a very specific tailored rehab program based on the problems found in your first assessment. This will enable you to recover faster & minimise your time away from sport/fitness (we encourage you to record all your exercises on a tablet or phone to enhance learning & compliance)
- One on one coaching so that your technique & skill is perfected, which will lead to a faster recovery (exercise progression with good technique is the key to your success)
- We use a mixed approach of manual therapy (including manipulation if required), strength & conditioning exercises, specialised programme design, taping & expert advice regarding return to sport etc (this includes specialised return to run programmes).
- Video feedback in order to perfect technique & minimse injury risk, including weight lifting patterns, running, jumping etc.
- Your movement is regularly reviewd so that we maximise your recovery & give you the best most appropriate exercises for your specific body type & injury.
- If your injury is preventing you from participating in your sport, we offer alternatives & design specific exercises, which will help boost your performance when you do return to sport. (Remember, our main goal is to prevent or minimise you time away from sport/fitness).
- You will also learn how to train more efficiently & minimise poor training patterns, which may have devloped due to your injury.
30 minute appointment: £45.00
- Includes the same treatment modalities as the 60 minute session.
We accept cash, cheque or BAC transfer. We currently cannot accept card payments.
Please inform us early if you cannot make your appointment as cancelations made within 24 hours of your appointment will be charged at full rate.
Return to Specialist Services